Today we were finger painting and I decided to take a few pictures. They don't' try to make pictures they just smear it all over the paper.
After doing a hand print.
Hand prints.
After all the fun of finger painting we had to take a bath of course. They decided to paint their bodies after the papers were all filled up. That is why they had no clothes on.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun mother you are...love the body canvases.Of course I am worried about the toaster falling into a sink full of water or an accident with the plug-in but that's just cause I'm old! :)
David and I have been married 10 years. We have four wonderful children (see below). We live in the beautiful Keizer, Oregon. David is a sales engineer and I have the privilege of being a stay at home mom. We enjoy fishing together and David loves to hunt. We mainly just enjoy being together as a family!
3 comments:
What a fun mother you are...love the body canvases.Of course I am worried about the toaster falling into a sink full of water or an accident with the plug-in but that's just cause I'm old! :)
WOW, kenzie has a freakin' ton of hair! She looks like a little pageant girl! LOL
I want to finger paint with the girls...someday, someday
That looks so fun! Rychen has been asking about fingerpainting (he hasn't done it but he heard about it)
Post a Comment