CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parker's Wedding

My brother, Parker got married this last weekend in the Las Vegas temple. Porter and I were the only ones who went. It was a nice trip but I did miss my husband and the girls. I appreciated my mother-in-law who watched the girls while David was at work. I also am grateful for my sister Kiffyn who was able to watch Porter for me while I attended a session on Thursday for my friend, Noel, to go through the temple and again on Saturday for the sealing. Stephanie sure looked beautiful, but she always does and I think their reception was amazing looking. It was a whole vintage theme and was decorated marvelous. They served salad, and crepes with dinner toppings and dessert toppings. They even had a photo booth where you dressed up and wrote the bride and groom a message on a white board for a photographer to take your picture. I am so excited for Parker and Stephanie, they make a great couple and are perfect for each other. I finally have a sibling of mine married ( I have been the only one married of my siblings, which I have been married for over 6 years now.) I love you Parker and Stephanie. I just made a slide show of some of the pictures that I got off my camera, so see below. I always love to go to visit my family and I was so happy to see them again and I also got to see some aunt and uncles and cousins who I haven't seen in a few years.

4 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

Wow. His wife is sooo gorgeous! That is awesome for you...i am glad that you were able to make it.

Your hair is super cute, and I am proud that you have highlights again...did david object to that? LOL

brody&karee said...

Your hair looks great, I don't know if i've ever seen it straight, i'm sure that's not an easy thing to do - you look like you have thick hair. Glad you had a good time.

David and Kimber Strasser said...

David made me a deal, he said if I cut it short I could get highlights. Jamie did them for me. I really like them. It is nice to have a change once in a while.

Ryan and Brittany said...

We heard it was amazing! Congrats on having an in-law on your side, fun right!?