Friday was David's birthday. We did cake and ice cream at his parent's house and then they were so kind to watch our kids and his brother's kids so we could go out. We went miniature golfing which was a lot of fun even though it was pretty cold outside. It didn't' rain on us so that was good. Then we went home and ate Chinese food and watched a movie. I hope it was a fun birthday for David, it was fun for me. Here he is opening the gift from his parents. Thanks to everyone for the gifts.
Blowing out the candles. So David wanted this Hot Lava type cake (he always wants his sister-in-law Heather to make it when she is in town) so I made it for his birthday, but you are supposed to eat it hot and I guess it was too hot for the candles because they melted in the cake a little. They were melting from both ends. thanks Heather for the recipe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment