CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Toast

I was just brought toast with butter and jam on a plate with a cup of water by my four year old. I was working on the computer and Eliana just came walking in with a snack for me. I wasn't hungry but Eliana said to save it for when I was. She was so cute about it. I guess she is getting old if she just makes her mom food and brings it to her. I thought it was funny because I didn't tell her to or anything she just did it all on her own. But of course when I went in the kitchen she had made a mess of the tub of butter; there was jam all in it, but that was pretty much the only mess there was. Oh a side note is she had gotten the toaster out of the cupboard where I keep it and plugged it in and used it. I guess she could start serving me breakfast in bed every morning now, j/k. Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

How cute! Way to train her up in the way she should go. ;)

Emilee said...

That is so cute that she brought you food. It was so fun to see you at Parker's Wedding. Your girls are darling too, as was Porter in person. Love ya, Emilee