CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parker's Wedding

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kimber, what great photos you got of the wedding/reception. I especially love the siblings photos that were taken! Parker and I were so happy that you are Porter were able to make it, and we wish that we would have had more time to spend catching up with you. But I'm sure that we will have lots of time for that in the years to come. Yay! Love you!

Jamie said...

Beautiful pictures! The decor looks amazing- what a cute idea. It was great hanging out with you hope you like your hair!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome and imaginative reception. Does the antique-y stuff have any significance or just some thing she likes. I mean the sewing machine for example....does she sew? and I have never seen a black wedding cake but I just love to see something out of the ordinary...instead of everything just like everyone else's. Did you and Porter have your pictures take at the dress up area? Your brother looks a lot like you!