CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot Hot Days

It has been extremely hot here, especially for Oregon, we hardly ever get in triple digits, but it has been hitting triple digits for a few days now. Right now it is 103. Luckily we have central A/C so our house has been comfortable. I can't live without it now that I have had it for two years. Last year I was so grateful for it since I was pregnant. We have also been swimming a lot since it is so hot. Grandma and Grandpa Strasser have a pool so that is really nice. We spent almost all day yesterday there.

Kenzie and her cousin Siosi playing after swimming for a while.

Eliana ran off w/ my camera and took these first three pictures.

Eliana playing on the ladder in the pool.
Kenzie and her uncle Dan cooling off.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Ugh... It's even hotter in Oregon than it is here in Seattle! Glad you have AC and a pool! I'd give anything right now for one or both!

Emilee said...

What a fun day to go swimming. I am glad that you have somewhere to go and cool off. It's always fun to go swimming.

Christie said...

Yuck. Eliana seems to be a pretty good little photographer!