5 weeks ago
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Kimber Update
I have just been busy with the usual: cleaning, taking care of kids, etc. The end of June I got to go on a girl's night with some of my friends that I knew when we lived in Corvallis and David was at OSU. There was 4 of us who now live in Salem, Keizer, and two in Portland. We went to a Moroccan Restaurant called Marrakesh in Portland. You sit on the floor and eat with your hands. It was a fun experience and the food was good. We tried lamb there but I am not a huge fan of it. That was my first time that I remember eating lamb. Before you start eating they wash your hands by pouring water over them as you hold them over a basin thingy. They also had a belly dancer. It was so nice to get out for a night. We also watched Confessions of a Shopaholic and visited. I don't get too many opportunities to escape like that besides once a month Bunco. I appreciate a husband that stayed home and took care of the kiddos. It was especially nice to come home and have all the kids asleep, and I was worried about Porter cuz I usually nurse him before he goes down to bed, but he did fine. Oh, Eliana and Kenzie also made me a cute card and picked a bunch of roses from our bushes for me. I forgot to take more pictures but oh well. Here is Shiara and I at Marrakesh.
My birthday is next week so I will post about that afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment