David has been just working and fishing and the usual. Here are some pictures of what he has been up to.
In his spare time David has been working on building a loft bed for the girls. We already had this twin bed w/ drawers under it and we really wanted a bunk bed w/ drawers but couldn't find one we loved that we were willing to spend the money on so we had found bunk beds that were from a college that was selling a ton of them for $20 so I bought one and then we listed it for sale and sold it the next day for $75. We decided to buy 14 more of them. Anyways, it took us about a month to sell them all but we did, well we kept one. We took some of the wood from that and this is what David created for the girl's room. It is a little narrower than a normal twin but it works good for us for a while. I am still debating whether I should put Porter in w/ them or not. He is still in our room as we only have 2 bedrooms. (BTW we are going to be looking to rent for now I guess as we can't get financed for another duplex right now.)
This is what David got for Father's Day. He had been wanting me to frame this painting we won on a cruise almost 6 years ago. It has been sitting rolled up in a tube for that long. I think it turned out nice. He told me for Father's Day all he wanted was for me to frame that picture finally. So I did. I also got him some blood orange Italian Soda. The card on the right was made by Eliana and the card on the left was one I bought Handmade from my friend Annalise (she sells cards and other stuff, click here to visit her website) It said "Hoo is the best dad" and had owls on it. Kenzie and Porter and I gave it to him. We are grateful for David and all he does for our family. He is a wonderful father to our children.
He took some clients out fishing w/ a guide the other week. Here is a guy whose rod broke. I guess the guide told them to jerk like you are going to break the rod when a fish bites and sure enough that is what this guy did.
One of the sturgeon.
Sturgeon in the boat.
David said he would have had more pictures but the camera broke on the trip.
3 days ago

1 comments:
Really good financial wheelin and dealin.....with the bunk beds! They look a little high though. How does one get to the top?? sounds like you had really bad luck with breaking stuff.......2 cameras and the poor guy's rod?! Eli looks so cute dressed up for her dances. Seems like a lot of studios want the little girls to dress so skanky. Her costumes were cute and more age appropriate than I have seen before!
Post a Comment