3 days ago
Friday, July 10, 2009
Porter Update
Porter is now 10 months. He is such a fun loving boy. He is a fast crawler and now is crawling on his toes. It is super funny to watch. He mainly would do it outside or if the ground is hard, but is starting to do it more and more other places. I think he will be waking soon, both my girls walked at 10 1/2 months so we will see. He walks with help now and gets into everything. His favorite spot is the toilet and we were finding him in it too often. The girls are now being better about shutting the door after they are done so that is helping. He loves it because he loves to splash water and it is a pool of water and he knows it. I don't remember either of the girls doing that so this is new to me. Plus the girls were having a hard time remembering to shut the lid and/or close the door. Porter loves to be outside and will cry if anyone is outside and he isn't. He is also very smart and when you are feeding him he will shake his head yes and no to tell you if he wants more or not. He mostly likes to feed himself though and eats more when he can do it. He finally has four teeth so that should help in eating more things. He likes to get into things like plugs, cupboards, or bookshelves. I think that is typical though.
Porter is usually very happy and loves to play play play.
He loves to play in the girls room especially in the toy drawers, and I mean in them.
Porter loves to push cars and stuff around. He loves this bus we have. I guess he is a boy. Although I bought him some little soft cars and the girls won't let him play with them, they want them. Good thing there are 5 of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, your kids have such beautiful eye!! They are sure growing up fast!
Post a Comment