CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was this last week. I woke up to a delicious breakfast of my favorite cinnamon rolls and melon and juice. David made it for me and had all the presents wrapped for me to open then. Then he went off to work. The kids and I went to the library which we do most Wednesdays and then we went to lunch at Arby's, they have free Wednesdays where they have a free item w/ a purchase of another item. We went swimming at the Strassers' (David's parents) since it was a hot hot day. Later that afternoon I took the kiddos to Aleta's and headed up north to one of my favorite restaurants, Famous Dave's. It is by David's work so we just meet there. We ate yummy yummy food and then we were supposed to go to a movie, but there was too much traffic on the way home so we missed the movie. It was annoying because there is never traffic where there was. Oh well. We decided to go shopping instead since I had birthday money to spend. I got a shirt and a skirt and a microphone transmitter for the computer so we could Skype w/ my family. That was my day on my birthday! It was a good day even if we missed the movie.

Kenzie eating her breakfast

Eliana saying happy birthday mom!There were two different kinds of cinnamon rolls, one w/ cream cheese frosting and one w/ Carmel frosting.

The gifts I opened that morning. I also got a new water bottle w/ jelly beans from Aleta and some money from both parents and my Grandpa (yes the one that past away; in June he did cards for the birthdays for the month of June and July; I will hold on to that card as it is special to me). I bought some clothes on my birthday and yesterday I bought myself some more clothes w/ some of the money.

1 comments:

Brenna said...

Happy Birthday!! Shopping sounds more fun than a movie, anyway :) And I'll take one of those cinnamon rolls with the caramel frosting, please!