Porter is finally crawling the right way. He has been scooting and rolling and maneuvering different ways to get around, but this week he has been actually crawling. He is getting faster every day. Now I want him to walk because he is too heavy to carry and I don't really care for the crawling stage as they seem to get really dirty, but I know he needs to crawl awhile before he walks. He isn't much different now that he is crawling except he discovered that he can move from one room to another by crawling. He never really seemed to leave the room he was in when he was just scooting and stuff. Our front room is a step down and he hasn't quite figured out how to climb up that so he will stay put in the front room, for now at least.
3 days ago

1 comments:
HE IS SOOOOO PRECIOUS! I can't believe he's already crawling! He's getting so big! He's looking so handsome too! Miss you guys!
Love,
Aunt Kalli
Post a Comment