Friday night on our date night we went to Newport Seafood Grill in Salem and we had this: Whole Crispy Fried Red Rockf ish. It came w/ corn tortillas w/ lime and cilantro to make yummy fish tacos. It was so good even though it looks gross. We also got an expensive Dungeness Crab & Bay Shrimp Louie Salad which wasn't as good as the rock fish. We have gone to this restaurant 3 times now, each time we had gift certificates there. The first time we had a $50 gift card and the last two times we have gotten $15 gift certificates in the mail. I don't know why we have gotten the last two but they have just mailed them to us recently and I don't mind.
Just thought I had to get a picture because I have never seen a whole fish that was fried. We saw them bring one to another table so we had to order it and try it.

Just thought I had to get a picture because I have never seen a whole fish that was fried. We saw them bring one to another table so we had to order it and try it. 

1 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Do you touch it with your hands and pull it apart!!?? heee hee... I want to try!
Post a Comment