CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Iris Gardens

We went to the iris gardens yesterday. I love this place. I could spend hours there, it is so peaceful, beautiful and just one of my favorite places . I tried to get good pictures, but my camera and girls weren't cooperating very well. This is what I did get though.
These are one of my favorite flower thingys. Above is a close up and below is what they look like. I don't know what they are called I just think they look so cool. A long stem with a ball on top.
I really like these flowers too.

Trying to get a picture of the girls and I but the girls didn't want any pictures taken.

Porter was happy riding in the stroller though
Taken a break in the shade. It was a hot day so they liked to be in the shade so they weren't too hot.
Attempting to get a cute picture, didn't quite work. Oh well, we will go again to these gardens soon because the irises weren't all bloomed. I think next visit we will take a picnic dinner and eat on their tables. I wish my backyard looked like this.

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

wow the flowers are beautiful!!! and so is your family by the way!

Emilee said...

Beautiful flowers. I think the only cute pictures you get are of the baby, after that it's hit and miss. too bad. I think that the second pink flower is a snap dragon. I would love if my backyard looked like that too. Em

Janie said...

I love Iris's! They are a favorite! I would also love visiting there. Thanks for sharing! You kids are sure growing up fast!