CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Storms and More

So we still have some snow. We have been quite cold here and we even got freezing rain last night. I wanted to take some cool pictures but unfortunately my camera just broke. What happened was the other day Eliana got a hold of it again and this time she dropped it on the kitchen floor. Now it won't focus. The zoom lens part won't move in or out without turning off the camera. If anyone knows anything about fixing cameras let me know. I do however have a camera on my phone that is not very good and the video camera takes pictures but the ones I took on mine were not very good either. We might just have to buckle down and get a new camera. As you can see it is just not clear on my phone camera:
Also even though we got bad weather yesterday we went up to Portland to visit some friends for the day and we made gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun! I got pictures of the house on my phone so here they are:



This side Eliana did all by herself.

Note the legless man. David did that.

0 comments: