POP QUIZ: ARE YOU USING YOUR CAMERA WEEKLY?
Today's theme is to test your photo taking abilities and to see if you are putting those cameras to work. This Manic Monday will have three pictures to it...If you haven't been using your camera lately, then you will just have to post this saying, "MISSED EVENTS OF LAST WEEK, WILL TRY TO DO BETTER IN THE FUTURE."That is right, this is like a pop quiz!
First picture: Any picture of your choice taken between December 6th-9th Second picture: Any picture of your choice taken between December 10th-12th Third picture: The 12th picture you took on Thanksgiving Day.
Make sure you list the date the picture was taken and a little caption describing the photograph.
Picture 1: This was taken December 7th before church. I was trying to get some pictures of the kids for our Christmas card. I thought this was the best one.
Picture 2: This picture was taken December 12th of Porter before we went to our ward Christmas party. Ho Ho Ho. (Will try to get better pictures of Porter in his Santa suit later) I got this suit with the bags of clothes I bought from someone off of Craigslist.

1 comments:
those are adorable pictures! Love porter! You can post from thanksgiving by counting to the 12th, but you really should consider taking at least 15 pictures on a regular basis! LOL
Post a Comment