CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Hunter

Since our weather has been so cold and snowy, which is not normal for Oregon, David has been working from home and he has been hunting several mornings this week. The cold weather brings in more ducks so it has been pretty good hunting. Don't ask me why you would like to duck hunt when you sit in the freezing cold and wait for birds to come in. And the best hunting is when it is snowing. I like to play in the snow but not just sit there freezing to death. I guess if you have the right clothes it isn't so bad, so David tells me. Oh well, if he enjoys it then he can go all he wants and I will just enjoy the results, eating the duck.

0 comments: