We have been busy updating our house. I finally got some pictures. We did most of it right before we had Lydia (as I didn't want to go anywhere being big and pregnant) and right after she was born because we didn't go anywhere then either.
We did the girls room yellow with that flower/butterfly border.
Porter is obsessed with the color orange so he chose orange and the only border that went well with orange was Toy Story, which I didn't really want character rooms, but he loves Toy Story and so it worked out. He also chose a new bedspread (for his bigger bed) at IKEA with numbers and of course orange. It looks funny on the toddler bed because it is too big, but he will soon have his loft bed up as I need the crib (which is the toddler bed) for Lydia.
David putting up the blacksplash in the kitchen.
I love it. Sorry the picture isn't very good, but the window was producing too much light and i am too lazy to take a new one. You get the idea.
The color is off some in this picture but I am just showing that is is on the wall of the entire kitchen.
A view of the front room with the new curtains (well only half of them) and the red pillows on the couch and our new beanbag!
I got this awesome vinyl tree/branch online and we put it up in the front room. I love how it turned out.
Also a side note one night the other night I came home to two of these on our front porch. It was really strange because it was like the hottest day of the summer and there isn't water near by. Not sure where they came from, but they hoped off quickly.

1 comments:
Your house is super cute! I bought the same Toy story border for my boys' room. I can't believe you have 4 kids!! Can't believe I'll soon have 3...crazy!
Post a Comment