CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lydia's 2 months

I can't believe Lydia is already two months. I kept meaning to post some more pictures but haven't got around to it til now. SO here is a bunch of pictures I have taken. She is such a sweet little baby and is doing good. She does love to be held and close to people as she sleeps. She is finally starting out in her bed and when she wakes up to eat she usually only eats for a little bit in bed and I end up asleep while feeding her and then she falls asleep in our bed. But then she sleeps the rest of the night, so I only have to get up and grab her and then I fall back asleep. I know a lot of people think it is bad to sleep with your baby, but I have had to do what I have to to get enough sleep to function and take care of the other 3 kiddos the next day. The kids have been adjusting pretty good to having a new baby around. The girls love her so much and so does Porter. Porter has just recently said a couple of times last week that he didn't like his sister and didn't want her. So David and I have been trying to do more special things with him the last little bit like he really enjoyed his birthday and just last night David took him out to get ice cream just him. But I still think this transition has been easier because I spaced it more than the others. We love having Lydia join our family. It is definitely hard to find the time for all four of my kids and get a good balance of attention for each of them, but it is getting easier now that we are on a better schedule, with school and all. Here are Lydia's two months stats:
Height: 22.5 inches (59.7%)
Weight: 10 lb. 6 oz. (39.9%)
Head Circumference: 14.76 inches (20.2%)
and I never posted her 2 week stats from her appointment:
Height: 20.75 inches (68.7%)
Weight: 7 lb 6 oz. (21.5%)
H. C.: 13.66 inches (20.5%)

Kenzie shared her Angelina Ballerina with you. (age 8 weeks)
Laying with POrter in his bed (Eliana took this picture) Age: 8 weeks
First trip to Gilbert House about 5 weeks old
Kenzie and Lydia ready for church. 1 month old
Lydia and her cousin Sefa next to each other, they are 3 1/2 weeks apart
About 2 weeks old
Wearing a cute hat made by my friend Rachel, it is too big but I thought it was cute and matched.
With Kenzie about 1 week
Mother daughter about 1 week old

3 comments:

Christie said...

So sweet! I think she looks like Eliana. Glad Porter is adjusting better!

AJ said...

Sleeping with your baby is the best thing ever!! I tried to wake up and nurse but that was the most miserable 2 weeks of my motherhood career! Cute photos, keep up the good work, 4 kids is awesome!:)

Emilee said...

I have the same problem still with Halle sleeping in my bed. I think it is really what you have to do to function a little bit and be able to feed a hungry baby too. I am glad you are doing so well! She is just so sweet!