CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kenzie Update

Kenzie is almost 4 and is also getting to be such a big girl. She is now in a Co-op preschool which she loves. It is just with some friends and is only twice a week for two hours each time. We trade off weeks so I will teach one week out of the month and the other women teach the rest. Kenzie loves to color and is doing quite well at that now, staying in the lines for the most part. Kenzie loves to play people type things and will play well either with others or on own for hours. She is being picky lately and I almost think she never had terrible twos but is having terrible threes, but she is not too bad she just likes to cry over silly things. When I say she is picky I mean she has to have things just right like her food cut a certain way and other such things the same. Maybe this means she is going to be organized and neat. She is still our sweet sweet Kenzie though and loves to play dress and look fancy in dresses or skirts, she refuses to wear pants. Kenzie is very loving and is a big mama's girl. We love her so much and are grateful for her and what she brings to our family.




Her preschool group.
Ready for preschool with her backpack.

0 comments: