CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Eliana and Kenzie took swim lessons this summer. They did two weeks at the end July and two weeks at the end of August. I felt like they got a lot out of them especially the last week. Kenzie wouldn't put her face in until the last session and then by the last week she was always under. She loved it. In fact she cried two days later and said it was because she wants to still have swim lesson and is going to miss her teacher. Eliana always loved the water and enjoyed her lesson very much. She jumped off the diving board every time and learned a lot. I am really proud of both of them. Can't wait until next summer's lessons.
Kenzie out doing her swimming moves.
Kenzie putting her face in as she does her kicks.
Kenzie showing off her being underwater.
Eliana waiting her turn to go out and do her moves.

Kenzie so excited when she came up from being underwater.
Kenzie showing off her moves in the kiddie pool.
Eliana showing off her moves.
Eliana going off the diving board and swimming to the edge by herself!! She is awesome!
Kenzie didn't want to go off the diving board the entire time just would jump off the side. When I asked if she would jump off the diving board she would tell me she would when she was 5 like Eliana until the last day and then she said she was going to do it. She was really excited until she got on the diving board and then it was too scary. This is what I filmed of her.
So I had to hold her hand until she was ready to jump. Eliana filmed this jump. Way to go Kenzie!! So proud of her.

0 comments: