Eliana started Kindergarten today! She was super excited and can't wait to go everyday. She rode her two wheeler while I ran with the other two in the stroller (yes I finally have to run/jog fast to keep up with her) and then I put her bike on top of my stroller and ran home. Eliana rode the bus home. She really wanted to ride the bus so I figured home would be the best since it is only a few kindergartners. For now the plan is for me to take her so she gets to ride her bike or scooter and I get my run in the morning. Well at least until winter, then we will see. I can't believe she is already in school.
Eliana writing her name and doing a cheesy smile.
Trying to act scared. LOL
Parking her bike before we went in.
Showing off her backpack.
Ready to go.
I curled her hair but since she rode her bike to school by the time she got there her hair was flat from her helmet. Oh well.
Eliana in her new school clothes.

2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad she liked it.
Totally Cute!
Post a Comment