So I tried to get David a dwarf African frog for his birthday but they were sold out when I went on his birthday. So Thursday I went and got him one. I think it is really cute. The girls think it is a girl and named it Fancy Nancy, don't know why, but ok. This is our new addition to our fish tank.
Couldn't get a real good picture, but oh well.
Porter ate at the table and he loved it plus he ate his favorite food, pasta. He was just too cute to pass up not taking a picture.
Kenzie drew Calliou and his sister Rosy ( just some character in a kid show) in this picture. So she says. She is getting pretty good at drawing, I think.

1 comments:
She is getting good at drawing. Also, that frog looks neat, I want to see it some day... so just don't kill it! lol ;)
Post a Comment