CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Big Boy

So Porter has an obsession of toilets so I pulled our little potty chair out two weeks ago and have let him sit on it. The last couple of times I have let him sit on it he pees immediately so this morning we tried underwear for around the house, he wet through three, but oh well. Yesterday he pooped in the potty after he said "poo poo" when he was eating in his high chair. He had a tiny piece in his diaper so I put him on the potty and sure enough he pooped and peed. I am excited and am interested to see if he will continue. Today he pooped in underwear but then finished in the toilet. I guess it is a start. Sorry if this is a gross topic but just had to record it. I got pictures, but only of him fully dressed afterwards. Don't want to post gross pictures.



1 comments:

Christie said...

Hey, for a year and a half, that's quite impressive. Way to go Porter! Also, I like your new background.