David hasn't been up to too much that is new. He has just been busy with work and on the weekends duck hunting. He sad duck season is over this weekend, but I am sure we will find something to fill up that time. David is doing well with work and things hopefully stay that way. He enjoys his work. We are grateful for him and all the hard work he does so he can provide for our family. I am truly blessed with the opportunity to stay home with our lovely children. I am grateful for everything my family has been blessed with, which I credit David for he is amazing and does so much for our family. He is an excellent example to me and I love him so much.

A picture David took with his phone camera of the river I think he hunts on.

Dan loading up the boat after a morning of duck hunting.
Some ducks.
David and his brother Dan after a day of hunting.

1 comments:
That old Nintendo game DUCK HUNT was so fun.......
Post a Comment