My sister Kalli who is leaving the 21st on her mission to Fiji came to visit the end of September. I am sorry I am way late on posting, but have been busy with life and it was a lot to post since she is a great photographer and she left me with a lot of pictures to sort through. We love her a ton and know she will be a great missionary. Kalli is such a great example to me; I look up to her so much. We are excited to have David's brother serving his LDS mission in Tonga and my sister in Fiji!!!!! All the following posts are about activities we did during her visit.
These are a few closeups she took of the kids, which I really love.
These are a few closeups she took of the kids, which I really love.





0 comments:
Post a Comment