5 weeks ago
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Moving, finally
Welp we are finally moving to a bigger place! We found a place to rent for a while til they will give us a loan for another place. We still own our duplex, but can't live here any longer since it is just 2 bedrooms. They are really strict on the loans right now so they told us to rent for a while so we can have the rents for the duplex show up as income, if that makes sense. Anyways I will update later on the move as I have lots to do before than. We are moving into the new place next Saturday. And there will be pictures as time goes on of the new place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How exciting! I hope the move goes good. Sorry we don't live closer that we could help you.
Congratulations! :)
Yea! That's so exciting!
Yay, how exciting! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about the new place!
Post a Comment