Here are a few pictures of some of the things we have been doing lately, just some of the recent pictures I have taken and haven't posted.
Eliana climbing up her new bunk bed, she loves it. I am not sure if we are keeping this bunk bed yet. We actually bought about 15 of these and have been selling them. Just a little money on the side kind of thing. I was trying to get just a picture of the bed, but of course Eliana wanted to be in it.
Kenzie at the pond. The other night we went fishing for the first time this year as a family. Notice her fat lip. She tripped a couple days prior and had an enormous fat lip. She just sat there and throw rocks in the water most of the time.
Walking down to the ponds that are down by the river by David's parents' house.
The other day it was super nice out and we spent a while at the park that day. Porter in his first swing at the park!

0 comments:
Post a Comment