CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Kids

I wanted to take pictures of the kids before church because they looked nice but we ran out of time since my kids always seem to sleep in on Sunday and our church is at 9 so we had to wait until after church to take some photos. And of course their hair doesn't look as nice as it did when I did it that morning, but oh well, right. Our color for Easter this year for the kids was blue. Last year we did purple but this year since Porter had that outfit I thought we should do blue. See their individual postings for more details.
Group hugs.


We had a great Easter this year. Next year we need to focus even more on our Savior and what the true meaning of Easter is. I tried this year to be better and Eliana still says that Easter is about the Easter Bunny and hiding eggs. I want to do all that but am looking for ideas on how to focus it more on resurrection of Jesus Christ. Kenzie was cute because after nursery she kept saying, "Jesus died. He loves me." And something about Mary being her friend.

1 comments:

Marnie Strasser said...

I know that Leon and Janie do "Bunny Monday" so sunday is all about the resurrection and then monday can be the fun candy stuff!