CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Silly Kids

The other day Eliana put Porter in her baby stroller and was pushing him around the house. I don't like them doing this because they have broken their other stroller this way. But I couldn't help but think it was cute and get a couple of pictures.



Doesn't he look cute in a pink stroller.

We went to the library the other day and Kenzie climbed on the shelf so I took a picture (below) then when she was just playing she wanted me to take a picture of her on the horse seat (above). I guess Kenzie was tired and wanted to sleep on the bookshelf. I hurried and took a picture before we got in trouble though.








2 comments:

Mrs N said...

I really love the pic of Kenzie laying in the bookshelf. Glad you snapped some evidence of that cuteness!

Meredith said...

I'm glad you got the picture in time--sleeping on the bookshelf? That's awesome!