I haven't really taken many pictures this last month or two of Porter, so I finally took some. Porter is growing so fast and is rolling onto his sides now, but not quite all the way over. He loves to sit up, but needs support still. He has been sick for awhile now and has many visits to the doctor lately. He mainly has been seen for his breathing (he has been wheezing) and has had a few ear infections. Although he has been sick he has been happy and still sleeps well, except for a couple of nights. I am glad that he is such a good baby. He is so much fun; I think this is one of my favorite ages. Porter will be 5 months in a few days. Since he was sick we had to keep waiting for his four month shots/appointment. We finally got them yesterday, so here are his stats:
4 Month (well closer to 5 months)
Height: 2' 2" (69%)
Weight: 16 lb 8.5 oz (63%)
Head Circ.: 17.01" (60%)
2 Month Stats:
Height: 2' (86%)
Height: 2' (86%)
Weight: 12 lb 1.9 oz (61%)
Head Circ.: 15.98" (66%)
2 Week Stats:
Height: 21 inches (60%)
Weight: 8 lb 15 oz (54%)
Height: 21 inches (60%)
Weight: 8 lb 15 oz (54%)
Head Circumference: 36.5cm (36%)

4 comments:
what a cutie!!!
He's getting so big! He is adorable!
Porter is such a beautiful baby! I had no idea he was sick--he's always so pleasant at exercise group! I hope he gets over all the ear infections and stuff.
He is such a cute boy!!!
Post a Comment