CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nothing really new

Well we are not really doing much. We painted our room last week and I have trying to do some sort of spring type cleaning, like cleaning the freezer, which I haven't done since we lived here and the cupboards. I am feeling too big lately and am having trouble sleeping. If anyone has any recommendations let me know. In fact it is almost 2 in the morning and I just can't seem to fall asleep. This baby just loves to kick and move all over the place when I try to sleep. I also get leg pains when I am really tired so that doesn't help. I have restless leg syndrome. I am getting really excited for next week though. My family is coming to visit us!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I will definitely have some new stuff in about two weeks, but as for now we are just doing the same ol' same old. Oh, I did get released on Sunday from Young Women Secretary. I haven't got a new calling yet. I am really sad to leave the young women's program though, I loved it. I really enjoyed my calling even though I only had it for a year. Maybe I will have a break til after the baby, we'll see. Enough about me, I will update on the girls now.

Eliana is so funny nowadays and sooooo sooooooo talkative. She loves to go to the library and last week, we usually go to story time on Wednesdays. On Friday she was like we didn't go to the library yet. Apparently she realized that we missed going. So we ended up going on Friday to story time, which was way too crowded and then the discovery/play room was closed so it wasn't as fun as it usually is. Also the other day she asked me if her brother was ready to come out yet, and I said not yet, he has to grow some more. She said he has been in your tummy a long time already. And of course I agreed. It is so funny when they start to really really understand things. She also is now going without accidents, finally!!! I had a hard time before cuz she was using the bathroom so frequently. She has been #2 trained for almost a year I would say, but just couldn't control her bladder very well. We still have the night to work on. I am not too concerned with that yet.

Kenzie is really funny too. She loves to say names after she says something like Thank you Mom/Dad/Eliana. Or Milk please Mom/Dad. She is very polite too. Since Eliana has been asking about her brother in my tummy, Kenzie now says to me, " Baby, night night" and points to my belly. It is really cute. I don't really understand why she says night night in reference to my baby in my tummy, but it is cute! I guess she really is obsessing about going to bed and stuff cuz she also likes to say "night night mom" and then pretend to snore. She does that especially when she has a blanket. She is talking more and more each day. It is so nice to understand her almost always now. Kenzie is now in Nursery and loves it! I shouldn't jinx myself though. I can't believe she is 18 months. Time flies. Oh, Kenzie also has used the potty chair to wet about 6 times now, so that is exciting. She loves to sit on it whenever Eliana goes to the bathroom. And when we are places if Eliana goes she wants to too, but is terrified of big toilets.

Welp, I guess that is a long post. I just like to blab when it is late, obviously. I will update on David really fast though. He is still just doing the same stuff. Work, work, scouts (he is the scoutmaster over the deacons), and fishing. He is such an amazing person. Always busy in good ways. He amazes me with his energy. I appreciate him so much. He is doing well at work and enjoys it. Well that is us for ya.

0 comments: