CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Schreiner's Iris Gardens

Sunday evening we took a drive out to see the iris gardens. It was a beautiful evening and I really enjoyed the peacefulness I felt as we walked around the gardens, even though the sprinklers were on in some parts. Not all the irises were in bloom so we will be going back soon. I think this place is so pretty. I love all the flowers, they don't have just irises.
The girls sitting on a bench in the gardens.
This flowering plant was very large and interesting to me. I don't think you can tell from the picture but it looked like tissue paper.
Me and the girls by some flowers.
I thought I would get a side profile of me at about 24 weeks. I am sure getting big. Hey at least the background is nice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me to go there. You don't look that big by the way.

Dixie said...

Cute little tummy! You are a cute pregnant lady!

Mrs N said...

I know I told you last night already, but your little baby belly is so cute!

Unknown said...

When we actually found out we are having a boy. I started slowly buying boy clothes. And the other night I found some neutral stuff in the baby clothes that my mom had given us. She gave us neutral stuff until we actually found out what we were having, when I was pregnant with Alyssa.
I have to gowns for your baby they are 0-6 months.

Janie said...

I love Iris! What a beautiful place! I will have to agree that you look adorable!