CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Birthday

July 15th was my birthday.  We had Aleta's family over and some good friends of ours over.  It was a good birthday.  We went to church and then I got to take a 2 hour nap.  I also didn't have to do any cooking.  Eliana did my candles into a heart shape.  
 Getting ready to blow out the candles.  
 Blowing.
 Smoky from all those candles.  
We had some yummy desserts to celebrate.  David made homemade chocolate hazelnut ice cream, a blueberry crisp, and pumpkin cake.  Then my visiting teachers showed up with a yummy fruit pizza thingy so we had that too.  David got me a Kindle and Aleta got me an Eggs n Muffin maker and I got to go shopping last week with David's parents money.  Let me just say it was a good birthday.  

0 comments: