CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lydia 10 months

Lydia is now 10 months and is getting into things.  She loves her mom and is very clingy to me. She has started being scared of others and cries when I leave even when I leave her with David.  I still nurse her a few times a day and she is doing better with eating solids.  She now waves and gives high fives.  She has stood a few seconds without holding on to something, but no steps yet.   I would prefer her to walk now since she is already into things and she her knees are starting to look like they hurt from crawling around so much.  She is also sleeping better in her crib and has slept through the night a few times now.  We are hoping this continues.  It seems though as if she does good but then we go out of town and she gets off schedule.  I have been out of town with her 3 out of 4 of the last weekends.  And we might go out of town again this weekend.  I will post on our trips soon.  Just wanted a quick little update on Lydia. Here are her 9 month stats: 
Height:  2' 4.5" (79.29%)
Weight: 17 lb 4 oz  (20.30%)
H.C.: 17.28"  (45.91%)


Her stats at six months were:
Height: 2' 1.25"  (28.16%)Weight: 15 lb 1.6 oz (28.94%)
H.C.: 16.5"  (31.13%)Two months stats:Height: 22.5 inches (59.7%)Weight: 10 lb. 6 oz. (39.9%)HC: 14.76 inches (20.2%)and her 2 week stats :Height: 20.75 inches (68.7%)Weight: 7 lb 6 oz. (21.5%)H. C.: 13.66 inches (20.5%)




0 comments: