CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th of July

We had a great 4th. The girls went with David shooting in the morning, while Porter and I just hung out. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Strasser's for swimming and a BBQ and fireworks. We had the kids also decorate their scooters and bike and do a parade. They had a lot of fun. The only downside to the day was I was still pregnant. :( Oh well soon enough our new baby girl will grace us with her presence.
Ready to ride in the parade
Eliana's ride
Kenzie's ride
Porter's ride
Kids ready for the picnic. I tried to make some fun cookies, well David made the dough, the kids cut out the stars and decorated some and I did some. Not my best work , but it was fun to do!

0 comments: