CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Kids being Kids!

My sister Kalli just got back from her mission last month and since I am too far along in pregnancy to travel (well for me at least) we flew her out here. We enjoyed our 10 days together. We missed her tons and love her so much. Kalli was an awesome missionary and I loved hearing about it! It makes me jealous that I didn't go on one. While Kalli was here she took tons of pictures. Here are some of the kids just being themselves. I posted other pictures below of different things we did. Thanks Kalli for coming up to visit.
Eliana with our new cat we got a month or two ago. "Mr. Mosby"
Shopping, Eliana tried on some high heels.
Eliana also tried on a hat. What a silly face.
Playing dress up around the house.
Kenzie dressed up
Eliana with her stuffed animal and Kalli's shoes.
Porter with his teddy bear.
Kenzie with her stuffed animals.
Tasting the muffin mix.
Porter making muffins
Kenzie and Daddy reading.
Silly faces
Kenzie looking cute.
Porter loves his Woody costume. He lives in it.
Eliana posing with a barbie.
Porter sleeping. He tucked in his Woody doll in his blankie. So cute.
Porter trying to drive.

0 comments: