Sunday David turned the big 30. We had a relaxing Sunday starting with yummy crepes topped with strawberries and whipped cream, nutella and bananas, and cinnamon and sugar, no not all together. Then we went to church and came home to enjoy meat, cheese and crackers to hold us over til our dinner of chicken pot pie was done. We also had family over for cake and ice cream that evening. I guess I am bad at taking pictures and only got after the candles were blown out. Notice all the smoke. We had pineapple dream cake.
David showing off his Lifesaver necklace Eliana made for him. He also got some candy, shirts, and some duck decoys. I tease David about being 30 but I am only a couple years behind him so can't tease for too long. I love him so much and hope he had a good birthday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment