January went so fast and now it is February. We were busy but with nothing too exciting. We are looking forward to warmer days and spring though. Some of the highlights for January are we got rid of Porter's binky! Now we need to work on potty training the boy, fun times. Eliana has really taken off with her learning and is now reading very easy books on her own. Way to go Eliana. She is doing so well. We started teaching Kenzie to read with the book, Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons and she is enjoying that and wants to read. That is what I used with Eliana periodically. We are almost 3/4 of the way done with Eliana. We haven't done too much this month as I have just been exhausted. For those who don't know we are expecting number 4 in July. I am no longer really sick but am just tired tired tired. And lack motivation. I get the big ultrasound on the 18th so I will post more then. As for now enjoy the pictures we took this month and the posts below which were long overdue.
The kids snuggling on the couch. Love them all.

2 comments:
My condolences to Porter and his binky. He looks super cute all dressed up. I have one like that of Cory. He loved Mya's sequined dress and used to put it on all the time. Now he plays with Nerf guns so don't worry.
Yeah for number 4! I hope you get a little more energy soon!
Post a Comment