My brother Mitch is getting married on the 22nd. He and his finance, who just so happens to be from Portland, are back and forth from our house and her parent's. We are enjoying our time with them. My family gets here on Tuesday so that is exciting for me! Can't wait. I will try to be better about pictures as we do stuff next week. I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. But Monday we did go to the Iris Gardens, which are now just down the street from us so I will be going there often, and I did get a few pictures. The flowers are not all in bloom but it is still gorgeous there. I will take more pictures of the flowers as they come into bloom so just wait.
The kids on the pink bench. Eliana loves all the benches, especially the pink ones!
Angela, my brother's finance, and Eliana by Eliana's favorite flower bush.
Was a cuter picture but didn't have Kenzie so below is one with all the kids and the lovebirds.
What a cute couple and they will someday have a cute little guy like Porter. It is funny because I think Porter looks a lot like Mitch so this is what their family could look like in a few years. We are super excited for the wedding of these two wonderful people!

0 comments:
Post a Comment