CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Outside Fun

We finally have been able to go outside more and more as the weather warms up. I try to make/let the kids play outside for a half hour at least a day if not more. The more the better. The kids love to ride bikes/scooters. Here are a couple of pictures I took today as we were outside today. It is hard to get them outside sometimes even though we have a swing set and lots of other toys. Since their scooters and bikes need to be ridden out front it makes it hard because I have to make time for me to go with them. Today I sat in the garage and read while they rode up and down the sidewalk. Any suggestions to get them more motivated to be active and play in the backyard.




0 comments: