We went camping at Detroit Lake for a couple of days with some of David's family. We had a lot of fun fishing, eating, hanging out, eating, getting dirty and of course eating some more. We were a little disappointed that the weather wasn't very nice until the day we left, but oh well nothing we could do about that. It sprinkled most of the first night we were there, but luckily we didn't get too wet. The kids did swim, which one time it was too cold outside to swim but the water was pretty warm so they did anyway. I wish I took more pictures but this is all I got. Maybe Aleta will email me some of hers that she took.
Kenzie loves to play in the sand/dirt. It is kinda funny that she loves to do this because she usually is a very clean and delicate girl, but doesn't mind getting covered in dirt when using a shovel and bucket. She actually usually gets out of grandma's pool to play in the sandbox.
Eliana and Siosi by the fire playing catchphrase.
Porter getting a drink.
Dirty Boy!!
Dirty Kalo!
5 weeks ago

1 comments:
I'll get those pictures to you soon. I just was looking at some of your past posts. I've not checked blogs for months. Your grandpa's picture looks totally like he is straight out of the Ensign or something. Like one of the apostles!
Post a Comment