5 weeks ago
Friday, June 12, 2009
I love to see the Temple
For a primary activity we went to the Portland Temple w/ the kids. It was a lot of fun and a good learning experience for the kids as we just walked around the temple grounds and talked about the symbolism found around the outside of the temple. Eliana had a good time with her friends from primary. I went w/ her as I am the Primary secretary for our ward.
Here is our group

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kimber, I didn't know you were the primary secretary too! Or if I did I forgot. That's a really fun activity!
What a coincidence! I'm primary secretary and we're doing the temple field trip this weekend! I had never heard of the idea and thought it was the coolest thing ever!! Looks like the weather was perfect!
Post a Comment