CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Matching Outfits

So my girls have two matching outfits that I bought just a while ago. I originally only got them for Eliana at Ross, but than realized Kenzie could use some clothes and they were a really good deal so I went back a few days later and luckily found some for Kenzie. I get asked if the girls are twins a lot but look at that size difference. I don't know why people always ask me that, except when they match I could see why they would ask then. The weird thing is I rarely get asked that when they match, it is more when they aren't matching.

This outfit has a matching teal corduroy coat that is so cute. I will get a better picture of them in these outfits later. (don't you like Kenzie's diaper hanging out.)

Here is Porter with his cousin Owen, who is 2 1/2 months. Only like 6 or 7 weeks older. Heather bought Porter these pjs and some for her son Owen.
The best of buds.
The two little boys are always surrounded by girls. They were only girl cousins that lived in Oregon til these two boys were born. We wish Vanessa and her kids lived closer so all the girl cousins here would have older cousins and some boys around. We also wish Bryan and his daughter lived here so she could join in the fun with her girl cousins. Also it would be nice to get some cousins for my kids on my side. I am still the only one married in my family, but my brother is close:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures ............my mom used to dress my sister and I alike, but I always got the red and pink and she got the blue. Guess it was more popular to have same stuff, different colors back in the day! Of course when she grew out of hers I got the "new" color. We are 2 1/2 years apart. Maybe they think they are twins cause MAYBE they are sitting in a shopping cart and people can't see the height difference????????