I just remembered I had these pictures taken by Lila (Thanks, Lila) from about a month and a half ago, but I thought they were funny. She captured different face expressions from both girls.
Eli's sad face.
Kenzie saying "cheese" for the camera face.
Eliana's serious face.
Kenzie's "yummy" face.
Kenzie's smile.
Eliana's laughing face.
Eliana's smile for the camera, my favorite because it actually looks mean even though it is a smile.
Eliana's pondering look.
Another Kenzie camera face, why do both my girls make such funny faces when they pose for the camera. They are trying to smile, but just look at that.
And a Kenzie "Oh yeah I got a cookie" face!
3 comments:
I just love those faces! You should have added the one of Eliana with her cupcake. That was a good face too.
Those are very cute!
-Marnie
Your daughters are cute! I of course havn't seen pictures of Kimber as a kid, but they seem to me to look alot like baby pictures of your sisters.
Post a Comment