3 days ago
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sickness
It seems as if everyone has been sick. It started the 6th with Eliana getting an ear infection. Then last week Kenzie got a virus where she was throwing up. It was awful, there is nothing more disgusting to me then a young child who has this. Now, it wouldn't have been so bad if it was once or twice, but it was a violent flu. She throw up probably 25 times in less than 24 hours. As hard as I tried to not let Eliana get it, it didn't work. On Wednesday it was her turn, and her violent throwing up was in a shorter amount of time, but she then throw up once a night for three more nights after that. They are getting better slowly, but it was a ugly sickness that seems to be taking a while to get back to full health. Luckily David and I never got it, although we both suffered that week with a head cold. I haven't been able to sleep well because I have a horrible cough, so I am exhausted. I think we are good now, except Kenzie was extremely fussy yesterday and today, so I called the nurse hotline and I might take her in today. It seems to me as if she is in pain, I can't tell if it is her stomach (she likes to pick at her belly button), her ears (she does play with them a little too) or maybe a head cold since David and I had it ( she has a slight cough), or maybe just teething. I guess I just know that her cry is a pain cry and holding her won't even calm her down. Luckily she fell asleep a little bit ago. Peace at last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, I don't like sick kids...Nathan has never thrown up, but runny noses, coughing and ear infections are not fun. I can't imagine throwing up! I'm glad things are getting better!
Post a Comment