Tuesday night we got some snow! This is a bad picture but it was taken from our window when it was dark, I was too cold to go outside. I had something that night so I didn't get a chance to play in the snow with the kids then, but David did. So I took this picture of their small snowman they made while I was gone, later that night.
By Wednesday morning, it had melted down quite a bit, but there was still a good amount so we played for a while. Here are the girls all bundled up. Kenzie could hardly move. Ok, maybe she was overly dressed.
Eliana making a snowangel right in the footprints.
The girls by their melting snowman they made the night before.
Our make do quick snowman. We made two pretty small snowman, but the girls had fun. By the afternoon the snow was all gone. We had fun while it lasted though.
3 days ago

5 comments:
Even if they were "over-dressed" they sure look super cute! I was actually wishing that when the snow was actually here, that I wouldn't have to go to work, and then I could have come and had a super fun photoshoot...oh well, maybe next time (if there ever is a next time)
What is the fluffy stuff coming out of the bottom of the girls' coats?? It looks like polar fleece, but what is it??
Lila that would have been a lot of fun, too bad. Hopefully there is a next time. And Melissa, that fluffy stuff is the end of their fleece scarves. I wrapped around them and they are pretty big so they hang out all funny.
Wow! That looks like it was so much fun. Too bad Siosi was sick. By the way Kalo is too now. I guess babies do get sick! Siosi keeps asking to play with Lana and Kenzie. Maybe we'll have to wait on that.
Kids and snow deffinately go together! They looked like they were having a ball! They're so cute! Our snow is finally melting. It sure was pretty while it lasted! Thanks for your comment on our blog. Michelle and LIndy taped that video. I just put it together.
Post a Comment