On Saturday we went to the Gilbert House here in Salem. The girls had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of them doing various things.
Eliana and Kenzie in the little rocking chairs.
Eliana on the triceratops.

Eliana doing big bubbles with a hola hoop.

Also in the bubble room, Eliana is blowing bubbles on a wand.

Again in the bubble room, Eliana is standing inside a bubble. This was her favorite room.

My little shopper in the play store room.

Both the girls in the big rocking chair.

The outside is a big playground structure. They have a huge wooden playground type thing and they have swings, slides, and just a bunch of play things. Here is Kenzie on the swing.

The cousins on one of the play things outside.

Kenzie on the dinosaur chair in the dinosaur room.

Also in the dinosaur room, Kenzie is sitting in the dinosaur nest with the eggs.

Kenzie in her favorite room, the toddler/infant room. In this room there are just lots of toys for toddlers.
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for the note - I just tried the last 3 and they work, so it might be that blogger just gets tired of doing videos or something, becuase i couldn't get the horsey riding to work. If you haven't figured out by now, posting videos on blogger is now WAY easier than ever... When you do a post right next to the picture button you push is little filmstrip. Hit that, it'll let you browse on your computer just like for photos. It takes longer than photos, but is so much easier than the old way of uploading somewhere else then onto blogger. But, I still have some more to learn. My sister in laws have songs that play when you go onto their page (you can see at the links to Erin or Rachel on my page), also I have a friend who does slideshows somewhere then uploads those. Just when i'm thinking i've got it down... I guess there's always more to learn in life.
Have a great day!!
Hi guys! I was trying to put together my calendar and I don't have Kenzie's birthday. I was wondering if you could email me with that. I would really appreciate it. jenndunne@Msn.com. Also, I have blog now, jenndunne@blogspot.com, but I don't have very many exciting things going on, just thought I'd let you know I was there. :)
Post a Comment