CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Fun

During our walk today Eliana wanted to get out of the stroller and walk in the leaves that were in the gutters. Luckily it has been dry here so she was able to. So when we arrived home I let the girls play in our front yard because it had some leaves.
Here is Kenzie right after she fell down, she was trying to walk in the grass. She is now walking quite well, but isn't very well with shoes on or outside, especially in our bumpy grass that by the way needs a mow. I tried to put a video of her walking but it didn't work for me for some reason.
Eli with a hand full of leaves. She just loves all the leaves on the ground. She loves to make them crunch as she walks on them or loves to pick them up and throw them.
Eliana sharing a leaf with her sister.
Showing me their leaves. So happy! Oh and I know it seems as if they only wear these shirts, but really they do have other clothes it just so happens that Eliana loves this shirt so she can match her sister and I let her pick her clothes a lot of the time.

1 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

TOO CUTE! I am excited to see Kenzie walk! I can't wait!